Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My First Craft Show

This past Saturday, September 17th, I set up a table at my very first craft show. It took place at the VFW Pavilion in Alliance, Ohio. Although the visitor count was low, I was very excited to get my first show jitters out of the way and practice setting up my table. I had a great time meeting other vendors, and setting up for a good cause. I also got some gift shopping done while I was there!  Below are some photos of my table.

I will also be setting up at the OktoberArtFest at the B&O Station in downtown Youngstown, Ohio on October 1st & 2nd.  If you'r local, come by for a visit!  You can also see my items at http://www.rustbeltgallery.etsy.com/.





2 comments:

  1. Your table looks so good! I am very excited for the OktoberArtsFest next week, too! I think you will do great!

    ReplyDelete